Re: dump using copy failed

От Ankur Kaushik
Тема Re: dump using copy failed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

What I noticed , I was inserting the data with difference in Column , I recreated the table it works for me on same database

Thanks for the support

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Ankur Kaushik <ankurkaushik@gmail.com> wrote:

PostgreSQL version 9.4

Both server is centos 6.6

​Thank you for sharing the information. Yes, I have test the sample case on same two CentOS machines.

Dump file is attached . which I am facing error to restore

​I have tried to restore your Dump file on my machine and couldn't able to reproduce the error you are getting.

-bash-4.2$ gunzip < /tmp/bus_stop_42.dump.gz | PGPASSWORD='edb' psql -U postgres -h localhost demo
SET
SET
SET
SET
SET
SET
SET
ERROR:  relation "public.bus_stop" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "public.bus_stop" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "public.bus_stop" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "public.bus_stop" does not exist
ERROR:  sequence "bus_stop_bus_stop_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR:  table "bus_stop" does not exist
SET
SET
SET
CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE
CREATE SEQUENCE
ALTER TABLE
ALTER SEQUENCE
ALTER TABLE
COPY 531
 setval
--------
    550
(1 row)

ALTER TABLE
ERROR:  relation "point_type" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "org_chart" does not exist
-bash-4.2$
Its a blind guess, Did .gz file copied from other Operating system to source machine ?

--Raghav