Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Attached patch adds assertions and comments to
heap_page_prune_execute() that document my understanding of things.
This passes "make check-world" for me.

How do you feel about doing something like this too?
I've applied patch v1, built with assertion checking. Installcheck-world passes on my machine (OSX) too.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com