Re: Index range search optimization

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Index range search optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Konstantin!

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 at 22:44, Konstantin Knizhnik <knizhnik@garret.ru> wrote:

> On 04/10/2023 3:00 am, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 12:59 AM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I've looked through the patch v8. I think it's good enough to be
> >> pushed if Peter has no objections.
> > Thank you, Pavel.
> > I'll push this if there are no objections.
> >
> > ------
> > Regards,
> > Alexander Korotkov
>

> Sorry, can you please also mention that original idea of this
> optimization belongs to Ilya Anfimov (it was discussed in @pgsql
> Telegram chat).

While it's no doubt correct to mention all authors of the patch, I
looked through the thread and saw no mentions of Ilya's
contributions/ideas before the patch became pushed. I'm not up to the
current policy for processing these requests, but I suppose it's
complicated to introduce back changes into the main branch that is
already ahead of patch e0b1ee17dc3a38.

Regards,
Pavel