Re: Remove distprep

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Remove distprep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-10-05 17:46:46 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The attached updated patch is also split up like Andres suggested nearby.

Thanks.

> (Not sure if it would be good to commit it that way, but it's easier to look
> at for now for sure.)

I'd push together, but I think the split is useful when looking later as well.

I played around with these for a bit without finding an issue.

The only thing I wonder is whether we ought to keep a maintainer-clean target
(as an alias to distclean), so that extensions that added things to
maintainer-clean continue to work.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Index range search optimization
Сообщение: Re: Index range search optimization