Re: Add client connection check during the execution of the query

От Zhihong Yu
Тема Re: Add client connection check during the execution of the query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 9:24 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 2:23 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's something I wanted to park here to look into for the next
> cycle:  it turns out that kqueue's EV_EOF flag also has the right
> semantics for this.  That leads to the idea of exposing the event via
> the WaitEventSet API, and would the bring
> client_connection_check_interval feature to 6/10 of our OSes, up from
> 2/10.  Maybe Windows' FD_CLOSE event could get us up to 7/10, not
> sure.

Rebased.  Added documentation tweak and a check to reject the GUC on
unsupported OSes.
Hi,

-   Assert(count > 0);
+   /* For WL_SOCKET_READ -> WL_SOCKET_CLOSED, no change needed. */
+   if (count == 0)
+       return;
+
    Assert(count <= 2);

It seems that the remaining Assert() should say 1 <= count && count <= 2

+#ifdef POLLRDHUP
+           if ((cur_event->events & WL_SOCKET_CLOSED) &&
+               (cur_pollfd->revents & (POLLRDHUP | errflags)))

It seems the last condition above should be written as:

((cur_pollfd->revents & POLLRDHUP) | (cur_pollfd->revents & errflags))

Cheers