Re: pgAdmin 4 v3.1 & v3.2 eternal loading

От Maycon Oleczinski
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v3.1 & v3.2 eternal loading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
At this moment the notebook status is "new".
Don't have a PG Server installed, only pgAdmin.

Executed actions:
- Clean pgAdmin Roaming Data in user profile directory;
- Uninstall pgAdmin;
- Restart note;
- Verify if  pgAdmin Roaming Data in user profile directory is empty;
- Install pgAdmin 4 v3.3;
- Launch pgAdmin 4 v3.3.

Eternal loading persist!