Re: [PROPOSAL] new diagnostic items for the dynamic sql

От Dinesh Chemuduru
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] new diagnostic items for the dynamic sql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your follow up, and attaching a new patch which addresses Pavel's comments.
Let me know If I miss anything here.

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 17:40, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 9 Sep 2021, at 08:23, Dinesh Chemuduru <dinesh.kumar@migops.com> wrote:

> Let me try to fix the suggested case(I tried to fix this case in the past, but this time I will try to spend more time on this), and will submit a new patch.

This CF entry is marked Waiting on Author, have you had the chance to prepare a
new version of the patch addressing the comments from Pavel?

--
Daniel Gustafsson               https://vmware.com/

Вложения