Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes

От Vik Reykja
Тема Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz> wrote:
Please, don't start discussion about windows against linux stability. I'm working on W7 and I really don't remember if it crashed even once.

Please don't top post.

I don't believe I said anything about linux.  You reported using Windows, I also use Windows, it sometimes crashes on me and I lose my work.  That's somewhat my own fault for not saving often enough, but if pgAdmin knew how to recover for me, I'd be happy.

This is not a flame war.

I have a collogue who sit next to me, and he also reports pgadmin crash often.
We suspect that pgadmin has problems with manage disconnections.

It certainly does, but that is only one of the ways for a crash.