Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes

От Michal Kozusznik
Тема Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
napsal(a):<br/></div><blockquote cite="mid:4FF30010.4010304@ifortuna.cz" type="cite"><div
class="moz-cite-prefix">Please,don't start discussion about windows against linux stability.<br /> I'm working on W7
andI really don't remember if it crashed even once.<br /> I have a collogue who sit next to me, and he also reports
15:52,Vik Reykja napsal(a):<br /></div><blockquote
cite="mid:CALDgxVuAd+0FsQtAGMs9BskN43tb3W8oiZQgqox+8tfuOLB3=Q@mail.gmail.com"type="cite"> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:55
PM,Evan Martin <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:postgresql@realityexists.net" moz-do-not-send="true"
class="gmail_quote"style="margin:0 0 0           .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"> Fixing the bug and
implementingthis are not mutually exclusive. Of course, it should be fixed, but that's just one bug. I've experienced
atleast 3 different kinds of crashes. This is about mitigating the impact of all crashing bugs, which is important,

Сообщение: Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Сообщение: Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes