Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table

От Surafel Temesgen
Тема Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:12 PM Eli Marmor <eli@netmask.it> wrote:
Hi Surafel and the rest,

I'm the owner of the Israeli meetup group of PostgreSQL, and I'm interested in Temporality and have been trying for several years a few ways to add it to PostgreSQL
(all of them through extensions and external ways).
I'm happy that this is done by you internally (and a little bit disappointed that it's delayed again and again, but that's life...).
I'll be happy to join this effort.
I can't promise that I'll succeed to contribute anything, but first I want to play with it a little.
To save me several hours, can you advise me what is the best way to install it?
Which exact version of PG should I apply this patch to?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your great work!
Eli

Hey Eli,
Sorry for my late reply. reviewing it is greatly appreciated. I attach rebased patch.
Please use git repo and it will work on current HEAD

regards
Surafel
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: renaming configure.in to configure.ac
Сообщение: Re: renaming configure.in to configure.ac