Re: Doubt about query

От Bianca Stephani
Тема Re: Doubt about query
Дата
Re: Doubt about query
Список pgsql-novice
I'm sorry. What is "top-post"? :/

What I want exactly is to get all the values from rows from all 5 coluns into only one row and one column.

A normal select of columns A, B, C, D would get 5 rows each one with 5 columns with 1 integer each rowXcolumn, for example. I want as result (as integer, not string) a single column and single row with a list of integers. Is that possible?

What you suggested to me as sql, give me a string of integers "1,2,3,4,5,6" and not an array