Re: Doubt about query

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Doubt about query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Bianca Stephani <bianca.stephani@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sorry. What is "top-post"? :/

​When you response is above the previous message as opposed to following it like mine do.​

What I want exactly is to get all the values from rows from all 5 coluns into only one row and one column.

A normal select of columns A, B, C, D would get 5 rows each one with 5 columns with 1 integer each rowXcolumn, for example. I want as result (as integer, not string) a single column and single row with a list of integers. Is that possible?

What you suggested to me as sql, give me a string of integers "1,2,3,4,5,6" and not an array

​No, it doesn't.  If you want more help from me you will need to supply a self-contained example.  The two-subquery+main version I hinted at below should give you an array in a single-row/single-column result.​  Try it and show the failing code if it doesn't.  I'll admit I haven't tested it, and it might not be the best form or most efficient, but it should be workable.

David J.