Re: JSONB performance enhancement for 9.6

От Tom Smith
Тема Re: JSONB performance enhancement for 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunately, the keys can not be predefined or fixed. it is a doc, the reason jsonb
is used.  It works well for small docs with small number of keys.
but really slow with large number of keys. If this issue is resolved, I think Postgresql
would be an absolutely superior choice over MongoDB.for document data.