Re:

От Bèrto ëd Sèra
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
spam, it has a redirect to a spam site.

On 9 December 2011 02:15, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

On 12/08/2011 03:12 PM, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

On 08/12/2011 23:07, sharmi_jo@yahoo.com wrote:
http://happenenstappengroningen.nl/news.html?r5h1h5

Just wondering, and without intending to cast any aspersions on the
poster - is this spam or legit? I didn't take the risk of actually
clicking it...

There have been a few posts like this recently - links without any
commentary or explanation.

Ray.

It is not legit in any way.

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579