Re: Featured Big Name Users of Postgres

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Featured Big Name Users of Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At Adjust GmbH we have 5-10 PB data in Postgres.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:28 PM Ireneusz Pluta/wp.pl <ipluta@wp.pl> wrote:
W dniu 2019-06-11 o 19:45, Igal Sapir pisze:
> I'm doing a presentation about Postgres to SQL Server users this weekend, and I want to showcase
> some of the big names that use Postgres, e.g. MasterCard, Government agencies, Banks, etc.

You might be interested in this:
https://www.theguardian.com/info/2018/nov/30/bye-bye-mongo-hello-postgres

--
Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.

От: "Ireneusz Pluta/wp.pl"
Сообщение: Re: Featured Big Name Users of Postgres
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Aw: Re: pg_dump include/exclude data, was: verify checksums /CREATE DATABASE