Re: Implementing "thick"/"fat" databases

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Implementing "thick"/"fat" databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION payment_bulk_post
> (in_transactions numeric[], in_batch_id int, in_source text, in_total numeric,
>        in_ar_ap_accno text, in_cash_accno text,
>        in_payment_date date, in_account_class int, in_payment_type int,
>        in_exchangerate numeric, in_curr text)

Oh and as a disclaimer, this was tacked onto a database schema which
a) I did not design and b) is patently insane.  That part of the
database schema is being redesigned for 1.4.

Those wonderful disclaimers when having to post code against databases
designed by.... well better say nothing at all >:-D

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers