[pgsql-advocacy] Seminar in Malmo, Sweden

От Chris Travers
Тема [pgsql-advocacy] Seminar in Malmo, Sweden
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi all;

I am giving a talk in Malmo, Sweden on Feb 9th about use of PostgreSQL in 10TB+ databases and heavy load.  You can register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/postgresql-at-10-tb-and-beyond-tickets-30841174784

I figure this is worth mentioning for a couple reasons.

If there are people on this list here in the area, maybe you want to come, listen to the descriptions of the problems encountered and our solutions to them.   I think it is a good opportunity to talk about how to scale PostgreSQL to high loads and vast amounts of data.

--
Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.