[pgsql-advocacy] Reg: Presentation for Postgresql statistics functions

От DurgaPrasad Potnuru
Тема [pgsql-advocacy] Reg: Presentation for Postgresql statistics functions
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dear team,

I have recently come across a request for presenting statistics functions capabilities of postgresql from a client (a government organization).
Wondering if you have any specific presentation for this purpose, could you please share.

This is kind of important for me, as Oracle team had come up with a presentation and they are asking me what postgresql is going to offer them.

Thank you,
Durga Prasad