Re: A few thoughts for further marketing

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: A few thoughts for further marketing
Дата
Re: A few thoughts for further marketing
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Chris,

This sounds like a good idea; do you have something in mind for the first one?

I actually had a couple of thoughts.  First, ideally we should try to get contributions from people actively involved in many fields.  There are a couple that I could do with varying degrees of authority.

The first would be "Why use PostgreSQL in ERP?"  Maybe I could approach the xtuple folks to collaborate here, and at least get review, editorial feedback, and ensure we are marketing this as more than just my project.

The second which I would be a little less qualified at would be "Why use PostgreSQL in Agile Development?" but I am pretty sure I could find folks to collaborate on there too.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Сообщение: Re: A few thoughts for further marketing
Сообщение: Re: A few thoughts for further marketing