Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4
Дата
Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4
Список pgsql-general
localedef --no-archive, requires additional argument, and then it waits on something. I'm definitely not an locale expert, so I have no idea what it does. There is "locale-gen" option "--no-archive", too, but when I run "locale-gen --no-archive", I just get:

# locale-gen --no-archive
Generating locales...
  cs_CZ.UTF-8... up-to-date
  de_DE.UTF-8... up-to-date