Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/06/2014 04:36 PM, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> locale-gen just regenerates the locale - which I have. It's just that
> PostgreSQL doesn't see it. When I run locale-gen, it just shows that all
> locales (listed by locale -a) are "up to date".

On further reading another way would be to use the localedef command
with the --no-archive option:

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man1/localedef.1.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4
Сообщение: Re: Problem with locales on Linux with 9.3.4