Re: [BUG] pg_dump does not properly deal with BEGIN ATOMIC function

От Morris de Oryx
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_dump does not properly deal with BEGIN ATOMIC function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Another suggestion for AWS/RDS: Expose all of the logs in the upgrade tool chain. If I'd had all of the logs at the start of this, I'd have been able to track down the issue myself quite quickly. Setting up that simple case database took me less than an hour today. Without the logs, it's been impossible (until the RDS patch a month ago) and difficult (now) to get a sense of what's happening.

Thank you