Re: [BUG] pg_dump does not properly deal with BEGIN ATOMIC function

От Morris de Oryx
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_dump does not properly deal with BEGIN ATOMIC function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Quick follow-up: I've heard back from AWS regarding applying Tom Lane's patch. Nope. RDS releases numbered versions, nothing else. As Postgres is now at 15.8/15.3 in the wild and on 15.7/15.3 on RDS, I'm guessing that the patch won't be available until 14.9/15.4.

Am I right in thinking that this patch will be integrated into 14.9/15.4, if they are released?

Thank you