Re: Changing listen_addresses

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Changing listen_addresses
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Birchall, Austen
<austen.birchall@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:
> I just spotted that my server seems to have 2 postgresql.conf files installed
>
> One at
>
> /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
>
> And another one at
>
> /var/lib/pgsql/9.1/data/postgresql.conf

Check that they are effectively two different files and not a link
(many distros do this kind of trick).
As suggested you can check the value and the settings from the catalog:
select name,setting, source, sourcefile, sourceline from pg_settings
where name like '%listen%'

If you get a null sourcefile it could be that some init script is
overriding the configuration somehow. Check for all the running
processes and see if postmaster is invoked with the -c option, that
will point you to the config file to modify.,

Luca

Сообщение: Re: Changing listen_addresses
Сообщение: Re: Changing listen_addresses