Re: supporting any/all connection types including unix domain sockets

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: supporting any/all connection types including unix domain sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Travis Wellman
<travis@traviswellman.com> wrote:
> Because I need to be able to connect in whatever way was previously
> configured.

Then I'll take a look at libpq details.
However, I believe this is not the right path, I mean there's nothing
insecure in configuring a single user to access via tcp/ip (secure)
sockets and use well tested jdbc code.
My 2cents.

Luca