Re: supporting any/all connection types including unix domain sockets

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: supporting any/all connection types including unix domain sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 16 July 2015 at 02:21, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Travis Wellman
<travis@traviswellman.com> wrote:
> Because I need to be able to connect in whatever way was previously
> configured.

Then I'll take a look at libpq details.
However, I believe this is not the right path, I mean there's nothing
insecure in configuring a single user to access via tcp/ip (secure)
sockets and use well tested jdbc code.
My 2cents.

Luca

Yes, the notion would be to hook into the JDBC code with something that communicated with sockets instead

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca