Re: xmax not zero?

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: xmax not zero?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 1:54 PM Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> There are many reasons for a non-zero value: row updated or deleted in a rollbacked transaction, row updated or
deletedin a current transaction, row locked by a SELECT FOR UPDATE, and perhaps others I don't remember right now.

Yes, clearly. What puzzled me was that such xmax was non-zero for a
while (days). Inspecting pg_class.reloptions I found that accidentally
(?) disabled autovacuum on such table, my fault!
I should have checked pg_stat_user_tables at first!

Thanks,
Luca