Re:

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Vincenzo Romano
<vincenzo.romano@notorand.it> wrote:

> I am only concerned about how late is done the binding between a table
> name and the actual OID for other functions, views and triggers.

Well, it should work like this: once the parser decides that a query
looks good, it seaches for the catalogue to find out all the names of
implied relations. Therefore, the binding you mention should happen as
late as possible. However, I'm not sure if there a kind of caching
mechanism that can invalidate such sentence. Someone with more
experience can detail better.

Luca

Сообщение: Re: Transaction control in shards through PLPROXY
Сообщение: Re: Transaction control in shards through PLPROXY