Re: SQL workflow for crash testing correctness

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: SQL workflow for crash testing correctness
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 3:27 AM Joseph Hammerman
<jhammerman@squarespace.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have thoughts on how to model this? My initial thoughts were to find the serialization tests in the
Postgresproject core.

It's quite hard to suggest without knowing what you are trying to achieve.
I would however look for an inspiration on the test suite for
PostgreSQL-XC, if available.

Hope it helps.
Luca