Re: I have just downloaded Postgre SQL and "pgadmin 4" doesn't open.

От Ecenur Corlu
Тема Re: I have just downloaded Postgre SQL and "pgadmin 4" doesn't open.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Mr Klaver,

I downloaded it from "https://www.enterprisedb.com/software-downloads-postgres"
I start it by just clicking on "pgadmin 4" from the start menu. I also tried starting it by clicking on "run as administrator"

My system is :
Windows 10
Ram 12GB (11.9 GB usable Ram)
Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
x64

Thank you for your reply.
Ece

Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>, 15 Kas 2020 Paz, 03:08 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
On 11/14/20 3:45 PM, Ecenur Corlu wrote:
> *I have just downloaded the latest version of PostgreSQL (vs.13.1) and

Where did you download it from?

More comments inline below.

> when I try to open "pgadmin 4", it doesn't open.* It first shows

How are you starting it?

> */windows wait cursor/* and then the wait cursor gets lost. Nothing happens.
>
> *I also realized that there is no folder created under* C:\Program
> Files. *like this* >>>"C:\Program Files\pgAdmin 4" I can't find log docs.
>
> I have also tried these methods.
>
>  1. I have deleted PostgreSQL and re-downloaded it. It didn't make any
>     difference. The same mistake is happening again.
>  2. I have downloaded Java.

pgAdmin uses Python/JS/CSS/HTML. Java is not a requirement.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com