Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work

От Malik Rumi
Тема Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I can't make heads or tails out of 'find'. When I click on the magnifying glass, I get a little
Search:
But once I put something in there, nothing happens, and if I hit Enter, it all just goes away like I hadn't done anything. I am looking at the docs  https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/dev/query_tool.html

and they don't help me at all.

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”