Fwd: pgAdmin 4 MacOS with client-certificates: on import qsql doesnot set the required sslcert and sslkey

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Fwd: pgAdmin 4 MacOS with client-certificates: on import qsql doesnot set the required sslcert and sslkey
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fabian Sturm <fabian.sturm@aduu.de>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 MacOS with client-certificates: on import qsql does not set the required sslcert and sslkey
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>

Hello Khushboo,

The workaround works! I reported the problem.

Thanks,
Fabian Sturm

Am 12.02.2019 um 06:35 schrieb Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>:

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:37 PM Fabian Sturm <fabian.sturm@aduu.de> wrote:
Hello,
I’m playing around with pgAdmin 4, just got client certificates working. After that I exported some test data from another database and recreated the same table in my remote database which uses client-certificates.
Then I tried to import the rows in the remote database, which as far as I can tell failed since pgAdmin 4.2 does not add sslcert and sslkey to the psql call.

The problem is illustrated in the following images. Connection dialog. Import dialog. Error message showing failing psql command.
https://imgur.com/a/bCK7SX4

My platform is 10.14.4 Beta (18E174f) and I’m using pgAdmin 4.2.

Is there a setting to make psql use the given sslcert and sslkey? Or did I do sth wrong?

This is a bug in pgAdmin 4, please log this issue @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4
For the workaround,  if you can set `Root Certificate` in the server connection, then it should work.
Regards, Fabian Sturm

Thanks,
Khushboo