Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for commit. I have verified reported case. it is fixed now.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:54 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I wrote:
> Thanks for the report.  I traced through this, and the problem seems to
> be that split_pathtarget_at_srfs() is neglecting to attach sortgroupref
> labeling to the extra PathTargets it constructs.  I don't remember
> whether that code is my fault or Andres', but I'll take a look at
> fixing it.

Here's a proposed patch for that.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables