Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for commit. I have verified reported case. it is fixed now.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 8:38 AM, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 22 June 2018 at 03:30, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I think some coverage of the numerical aggregates is a good idea, so
>> I've added some in the attached. I managed to get a parallel plan
>> going with a query to onek, which is pretty cheap to execute. I didn't
>> touch the bool aggregates. Maybe I should have done that too..?
>
> This sort of blunderbuss testing was exactly what I *didn't* want to do.
> Not only is this adding about 20x as many cycles as we need (at least for
> this specific numeric_poly_combine issue), but I'm quite afraid that the
> float4 and/or float8 cases will show low-order-digit irreproducibility
> in the buildfarm.

okay. My sniper rifle was locked away for the evening. I decided it
was best to sleep before any careful aiming was required.

I see you've done the deed already. Thanks.

--
 David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/