Re: block-level incremental backup

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: block-level incremental backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am doing some testing on pg_basebackup and pg_combinebackup patches. I have also tried to create tap test for pg_combinebackup by taking  reference from pg_basebackup tap cases.
Attaching first draft test patch.

I have done some testing with compression options, both -z and -Z level is working with incremental backup.

A minor comment : It is mentioned in pg_combinebackup help that maximum 10 incremental backup can be given with -i option, but I found maximum 9 incremental backup directories can be given at a time.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation