Re: What am I missing? Explain row estimate wrong

От Feike Steenbergen
Тема Re: What am I missing? Explain row estimate wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> select histogram_bounds from pg_stats where tablename ='mytable' and attname = 'id';

Do any of the < 12345 values appear in the most_common_vals (mcv) list?
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/view-pg-stats.html

To my knowledge, mcv entries are calculated first, and then the histogram bounds are taken into account:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/row-estimation-examples.html

Сообщение: Re: open database on read only file system
Сообщение: Re: open database on read only file system