Re: possible bug

От Les
Тема Re: possible bug
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Not that I know of.

I just tried this:

reindex table kap.course;
reindex table kap.course_user;
reindex table wf.workflow;
reindex table kap.training_type;

But it is still wrong.

Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. okt. 21., P, 19:57):
On 10/21/22 10:50 AM, Les wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We had a support request today, and we have narrowed down the problem to
> a query that behaves very strangely. The actual query was much more
> complicated, but I came up with this minimal example.
>
> This is what we have seen inside our application:
>
> select * from test where id in (26643094740, 26437091668);
>
> id         |code|regno|col_3|
> -----------+----+-----+-----+
> 26437091668|TA-T| 2632|    1|
> 26643094740|PEG | 2905|    1|
>
> select * from test where id = 26643094740;
>
> id         |code|regno|col_3|
> -----------+----+-----+-----+
> 26643094740|PEG | 2905|    0|
>
> The problem: value of col_3 changes for id=26643094740 if I query two
> rows vs. one row. This is without changing any data. The problem is 100%
> repeatable, if I query two rows from the same view, then I get different
> data for one of the rows.
>
> I suspect that this is a bug. But I might be wrong. Please help me!

I suspect an index problem. Have you tried reindexing the source table,
kap.course if I am following correctly.

Have there been any issues with the database lately, e.g. crash or other
significant event?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Les
Сообщение: Re: possible bug
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL