Re: PgAdmin crash on large data returned by a query

От Dinesh Kumar
Тема Re: PgAdmin crash on large data returned by a query
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:
To "destroy" my Windows box I just have to execute in PgAdmin 1.16.1 the following query on any database:

select database_to_xml(true, true, 'http://myorg.org');

This will freeze my Windows 7 x64 box until I restart the computer.
Is there any chance to make PgAdmin a bit more "crash proof"?

I am sure, this is due to the wxGrid performance issue. Earlier i have posted the same issue in wxwidgets forum, and i didn't get any reply from there. Strangely, i am not able to find the link for the discussion i have started :(.

I will go and raise a bug in wxwidgets forum for this case.

Thanks,
Dinesh

Thanks,

Edson.