Re: save button on 'edit data' not working as expected and appears to affect the refresh logic too.

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: save button on 'edit data' not working as expected and appears to affect the refresh logic too.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
canyou please share the log file?<p dir="ltr">Also, schema of the table will alsobe useful.. (if you can share with
us)..<pdir="ltr">-- Ashesh Vashi<br /> On 21 Oct 2013 23:28, "Belbin, Peter" <<a
theEdit Data window for a table, update the contents of a column and click on another column in the same row, the
nowclick the ‘refresh’ button, I get a dialog indicating that there is unsaved data in the row, and, do I want to store
iseither not working, or, it is working (in terms of database activity) but the gui is not reflecting the status
thesave button should be grey, not blue, and, once a save does take place, the save button should return to grey, and
notstay blue, which appears to be triggering the prompt to save on refresh, even though I have not actually made any
anyattachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distributionis prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
allcopies of the original message and any attachments.<br />