Re: password authentication fails after assigning a group role to a login role

От Dinesh Kumar
Тема Re: password authentication fails after assigning a group role to a login role
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Heiko.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Heiko Folkerts <heiko.folkerts@david-software.de> wrote:
Hi SDinish,
OK, you're right that did the trick. Thanks
Heiko

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Heiko Folkerts
DAVID Software GmbH · Wendenring 1 · 38114 Braunschweig
Tel.: +49 531 24379-14
Fax.: +49 531 24379-79
E-Mail: mailto:Heiko.Folkerts@david-software.de
WWW:    http://www.david-software.de
Eintragung: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 3167
Geschäftsführer: Frank Ptok