Re: [GENERAL] Conferences for a DBA?

От Jaime Soler
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Conferences for a DBA?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
whatever event list at this website https://www.postgresql.org/about/events/ is recommended for a postgres DBA.

Thank you for mentioning location, Josh.

I should have noted that I am in the western United States.

From: Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 4:39:08 PM
To: Nathan Stocks; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Conferences for a DBA?

On 02/27/2017 03:25 PM, Nathan Stocks wrote:
> What worthwhile conferences should a PostgreSQL DBA consider going to?
>

> There have been some good sessions at OSCON in the past, but I was
> wondering about more DBA-specific events.

If you are in North America, this is the largest and it is taking place
in a Month.

http://pgconf.us/

There are others such as postgresopen and next week there is a two
track, two day set of sessions at SCALE.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/
                         +1-503-667-4564

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Shared WAL archive between master and standby: WALs notalways identical
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Shared WAL archive between master and standby: WALs notalways identical