Re: psql: Connection refused. pqAdmin: the database system isstarting up

От Azimuddin Mohammed
Тема Re: psql: Connection refused. pqAdmin: the database system isstarting up
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
'ip slave adress' change this to *

On Feb 1, 2018 10:11 AM, "Sargez" <zsargez@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
OS = Windows Server 2012
PostGres = 9.6

I made a replication with the master server. On the slave server service
postgre is running, but in log files slave's server "FATAL:  the database
system is starting up" message will continue.

when I try from the command line run the command "psql.exe -U postgres"
writes the following error:

"psql: ... Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) ..."

My postgresql.conf configuretions is on the slave server:
listen_addresses = 'ip slave adress'
hot_standby = on
wal_receiver_status_interval = 0
hot_standby_feedback = on

My recovery.conf configuretions is on the slave server:
standby_mode = 'on'
primary_conninfo = 'host=ip master server port=5432 user=postgres'
primary_slot_name = 'slot_1'
trigger_file = 'D:\Postgres Data\Start_master'

Could you please to fix this issue? I don't understand what could be the
problem.
I've made shutdown the server, the problem is not resolved.

Thenk you very much!

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html