Re: One question about security label command

От Adam Brightwell
Тема Re: One question about security label command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The attached patch fixes the policy module of regression test.
However, I also think we may stop to rely permission set of pre-defined
selinux domains. Instead of pre-defined one, sepgsql-regtest.te may be
ought to define own domain with appropriate permission set independent
from the base selinux-policy version.

I have applied this patch and ran the tests.  All seems to work except that I have a minor error in the 'label' regression tests.  It is simply a result order issue, modifying the expected order in my environment resolves the issue.  I have attached the 'regression.diffs' for reference as well, FWIW, I have also attached a patch that corrects this issue for me, hopefully it is useful.

-Adam

--
Вложения