Re: Strange assertion using VACOPT_FREEZE in vacuum.c

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Strange assertion using VACOPT_FREEZE in vacuum.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> I went to change this patch status in the commitfest app, and the app
> told me I cannot change the status in the current commitfest.  Please
> somebody with commitfest mace superpowers set it as ready for committer.

I'm afraid the issue is a business decision which is incorrect as it's
complaining that it's in a "Closed" state and you're trying to change it
to an "Open" state.  While it's neat to think a patch could never be
reopened, it's clearly not accurate.

Adding Magnus to this, as I'm pretty sure he has some code to go hack
(or perhaps just remove.. :).

I could've sworn I'd fixed that, but pretty obviously I hadn't. Sorry about that.

Fixed now - a patch can now go from closed back to open in the last commitfest where it was closed.