Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators

От Brightwell, Adam
Тема Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
New version with semi join estimation function attached.

I have performed the following initial review:

- Patch format. -- submitted as unified, but not sure it makes it any easier to read than context format.
- Apply to current master (77e65bf).  -- success (though, I do get "Stripping trailing CR's from patch;" notification)
- check-world -- success
- Whitespace - were the whitespace changes in pg_operator.h necessary?

As for implementation, I'll leave that to those with a better understanding of the purpose/expectations of the modified functions.

-Adam