Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators
Дата
Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > I updated the patch to cover semi and anti joins with eqjoinsel_semi().
> > > I think it is better than returning a constant.
> >
> > What you did there is utterly unacceptable from a modularity standpoint;
> > and considering that the values will be nowhere near right, the argument
> > that "it's better than returning a constant" seems pretty weak.  I think
> > you should just take that out again.
>
> I will try to come up with a better, data type specific implementation
> in a week.

New version with semi join estimation function attached.

Вложения

От: Marko Tiikkaja
Сообщение: Re: Improving PL/PgSQL
От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347