Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] History Detail Pane

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] History Detail Pane
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Review comments:

​1. ​
Can we set "message"(in message detail) style property scroll to
​'​
auto
​'​
instead of
​'​
scroll
​'​
?

​2. ​
CSS property flex is supported for IE >= 9 as per reference
​. I tested this patch on IE and layout is broken.​
Anyways IE-9/10 are outdated and no longer supported by Microsoft, the only supported browsers are IE-11+.

3. ​
Can the CSS styles in ‘history_detail_message.jsx’ moved out in a separate stylesheet file
​ as inline styles in html are never recommended.​

​4. In 'codemirror.jsx', setInterval is used to bind hydrateWhenBecomesVisible function after every 100ms. Can setTimeout ​be used as it needs to bind only once ?
Also if setInterval is used, in componentWillUnmount clearInterval(...) should be implemented.

5. The text like 'Rows Affected' or 'Duration' should be wrapped in 'gettext' for translation?