Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To fix the issue in Debugger module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To fix the issue in Debugger module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to fix the issue in Debugger module where it was unable to start
> debugging if 'plugin_debugger' can not found in shared_preload_libraries.
> RM#2162
>
> Original patch by: Kit Yam Tse
> (who reported the issue)
>
> I just re-based it against current code.

Isn't that code required? We do need plugin_debugger to be present for
global (indirect) debugging to work. I suppose it may not be required
for direct debugging, but I haven't tested that.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company