Re: Table column headings PgAmin4

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Table column headings PgAmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
You can use builtin COPY tool to load the CSV data into the table but the destination table must be present before you load CSV.
COPY your_table(column_1, column_2, column_3...column_N)
    FROM 'C:\tmp\mydata.csv' DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;

If you wish then you can try third party tool called pgfutter.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala