Re: Table column headings PgAmin4

От Ted Jones
Тема Re: Table column headings PgAmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Murtuza

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it is not practical to use this approach when there may be 100s of columns! I will look at pgfutter.

regards

Ted Jones
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: Table column headings PgAmin4

You can use builtin COPY tool to load the CSV data into the table but the destination table must be present before you load CSV.
COPY your_table(column_1, column_2, column_3...column_N)
    FROM 'C:\tmp\mydata.csv' DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;

If you wish then you can try third party tool called pgfutter.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala